Dinnshenchas of Nemthennverse beg. Dreco ingen Chalcmaíl chrúaid
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Dreco ingen Chalcmaíl chrúaid
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 213Poem. This copy is "badly rubbed" (Gwynn).
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 165aProse.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)]
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B =
- Lc =
- M =
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 =
- H =
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_Nemthenn
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=13246
page ID: 13246
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13246