Dinnshenchas of Loch Converse beg. Loch Con, cía ná fitir
- Middle Irish
- prose, verse
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas
- Loch Con, cía ná fitir
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- prose and verse
- DInnshenchas Érenn B
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 167a context: Dinnshenchas Érenn BProse.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)]context: Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C (R B Lc M S S3 H).
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 (536) = Book of Ballymote (Leabhar Bhaile an Mhóta) [1384 x 1406]p. 388a.22 ff context: Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]
- M =
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
An edition and translation of the prose texts in the Dinnshenchas Érenn as they occur in Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598. Missing texts are supplied from the Book of Lecan version.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_Loch_Con
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=13220
page ID: 13220
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13220