Dinnshenchas of Laigin Iverse beg. Rohort in rígrad 'moa ríg
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas
- Rohort in rígrad 'moa ríg
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- LL p. 192a: poem.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Prose and verse.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 192a context: Dinnshenchas Érenn APoem.
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B =
- Y = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 11, cols. 401-436 [s. xv]
- M =
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S2 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B ii 2 (741) [s. xiv-xvi ?]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- V = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 24 P 13 (1068) [s. xvii]
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_Laigin_I
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=12801
page ID: 12801
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12801