verse beg. Ní celt ceis céol do chruitt Chraiphtini
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry, rhymeless Leinster poems
- Ní celt ceis céol do chruitt Chraiphtini
Listed by Corthals:(1)n. 1 Johan Corthals, ‘The rhymeless ‘Leinster poems’: diplomatic texts’, Celtica 24 (2003).
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2, ff. 19–89 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150]p. 118a, line 17Fragment.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 311b, lines 4–8
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 (536) = Book of Ballymote (Leabhar Bhaile an Mhóta) [1384 x 1406]p. 119b, lines 34–37
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 84ra, line 32 – 84rb, line 3
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 pp. 377–410 = Supplement to the Book of Leinster [c. s. xvi]p. 377b, lines 23–26
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/N%C3%AD_celt_ceis
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=3641
page ID: 3641
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3641