verse beg. Lámair lergga
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry, rhymeless Leinster poems
- Lámair lergga
Listed by Corthals:(1)n. 1 Johan Corthals, ‘The rhymeless ‘Leinster poems’: diplomatic texts’, Celtica 24 (2003): 95.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2, ff. 19–89 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150]p. 124b, lines 10–11
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 (536) = Book of Ballymote (Leabhar Bhaile an Mhóta) [1384 x 1406]p. 132a, lines 26–28
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 91ra, lines 18–21
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 pp. 377–410 = Supplement to the Book of Leinster [c. s. xvi]p. 387a, lines 25–26
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/L%C3%A1mair_lergga
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=3742
page ID: 3742
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3742