Frithfolaid ríg Caisil fri túatha Muman‘Counter-obligations of the king of Cashel towards the peoples of Munster’
- Early Irish
- Irish texts
- Recension I(1)n. 1 This overview is based on Bart Jaski, ‘King and household in early medieval Ireland’ in Familia and household in the medieval Atlantic province... (2011).
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1298 1-238 [s. xiv ?]ff. 187a (line 27)–188b (line 11)
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]ff. 52vb (line 26)–52vb (line 51)Imperfect
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 6, cols 281-344 = Section of YBLcol. 339beginning: ‘Frithfolaith Caisil fri tuatha Muman’Preceded by the Tract on the Dál Caladbuig
- Recension II:
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 192rb.36–192vb.11
- Early Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Frithfolaid_r%C3%ADg_Caisil_fri_t%C3%BAatha_Muman
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=11688
page ID: 11688
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=11688