verse beg. Eochu Ferngen
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry, rhymeless Leinster poems
- Eochu Ferngen
Listed by Corthals:(1)n. 1 Johan Corthals, ‘The rhymeless ‘Leinster poems’: diplomatic texts’, Celtica 24 (2003): 88–89.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2, ff. 19–89 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150]p. 118a, lines 36–40
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 311b, lines 39–48
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote (Leabhar Bhaile an Mhóta) [1384 x 1406]p. 120a.34–120a.39
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 84rb, lines 31–40
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 pp. 377–410 = Supplement to the Book of Leinster [c. s. xvi]p. 378b, lines 5–11
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Eochu_Ferngen
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=3694
page ID: 3694
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3694