Dinnshenchas of Dún Máscverse beg. Iarfaigid dím, comul ngle
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Iarfaigid dím, comul ngle
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- LL p.162: poem
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]pp. 162–163Dinnshenchas A
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 170Dinnshenchas B.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 610 ff. 1–58 and ff. 73–122 = Leabhar na Rátha [1453–1454]f. 86va.32–vb.18Follows entry on Slige Dala. Stokes observes that this copy contains the detail that Másc is the eldest of six brothers, all of whom built raths: Ladra, Nue, Finnteng, Cuar, Alb and Masc.
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_D%C3%BAn_M%C3%A1sc
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=13234
page ID: 13234
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13234