Dinnshenchas of Cenn Cuirrigverse beg. Currech Life cona Lí
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Finn Cycle, dinnshenchas
- Currech Life cona Lí
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- LL p. 191
- Bruiden Átha Í
- First stanza of the poem beg. ‘Currech Life cona Lí’ and some related prose.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A (poem):
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 191b (line 30ff)beginning: ‘Currech Life cona Lí’
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C (mixed)
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
An edition and translation of the prose texts in the Dinnshenchas Érenn as they occur in Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598. Missing texts are supplied from the Book of Lecan version.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_Cenn_Cuirrig
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=12794
page ID: 12794
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12794