Caithréim Cellaig (also Beatha Cheallaig)‘The martial career of Cellach’
- Late Middle Irish, Early Modern Irish
- Cycles of the Kings
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 16 (1230) = Leabhar Breac (‘Speckled Book’) [s. xvin]pp. 272b–277aUntitled.
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 4 = originally part of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex]cols 972–985
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 O 48b = Liber Flavus Fergusiorum, part 2 [c. 1435-1440]ff. 17vb–20va
- Brussels, Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique, MS 2324-2340 (3410) ff. 53v–59r
- Late Middle Irish Early Modern Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Caithr%C3%A9im_Cellaig
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=173
page ID: 173
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=173