verse beg. Aod mac Ainmerech na n-all
- Aod mac Ainmerech na n-all
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 16 (1230) = Leabhar Breac (‘Speckled Book’) [s. xvin]p. 238cbeginning: ‘Aed mac Ainmirech cen fell’ context: Preface (remfhocul) to Amra Choluim Chille and its commentary
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 615 = Saltair Choluim Chille [s. xvi1]p. 49.4–footheading: ‘Roinn deismirechta na hAmhra cecinit ar na ríghaibh do bhí a Mórdhail Droma Cet ar cind Coluim Cille’beginning: ‘Aodh mac Ainmirech na nall’10 qq.
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518]f. 1rabeginning: ‘Aedh mac Ainmerech na n-eall’
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 130 [s. xviii]p. 111Copied from Egerton 1782.
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 50 [s. xvii]pp. 1–2beginning: ‘Aodh mac Ainmerech na neall’ context: Preface (remfhocul) to Amra Choluim Chille and its commentaryPoorly legible. The leaf is fragmentary and p. 1 is stained.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Aod_mac_Ainmerech_na_n-all
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=63400
page ID: 63400
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=63400