verse beg. A reilec láech Leithe Cuinn ... Ón ló do delbus (?) in duain [st. 20] ... Doráidset clerigh Cluana [st. 21]
- Early Irish
- A reilec láech Leithe Cuinn ... Ón ló do delbus (?) in duain [st. 20] ... Doráidset clerigh Cluana [st. 21]
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 I, (a) ff. 101-122, (b) ff. 1-36, (c) ff. 45-52 [s. xv / s. xvi]f. 121ra.1–rb.ibeginning: ‘A reilec laech Leithe Cuinn’24 qq.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1378 (H 5. 6) [s. xvii]pp. 150–152beginning: ‘A reileag loach leithe Cuinn’13 qq, ending imperfect due to a lacuna in the MS. It is ascribed to Conaing Buidhe Ó Maoil Chonaire.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1291 (H 1. 17) ff. 83r–?84rbeginning: ‘A reileag loach leithe Chuinn’17 qq, a copy by Aodh Ó Dálaigh from TCD MS 1378, including the final quatrains now lost from that MS. It is again ascribed to Conaing Buidhe Ó Maoil Chonaire.
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 24 [s. xviii]p. 46 ffbeginning: ‘A roileag laoch Leithe Cuinn’17 qq. Another copy by Aodh Ó Dálaigh (from TCD 1378?), with an ascription to Conuing Buidhe Ó Maoil Chonaire.
- Early Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/A_reilec_l%C3%A1ech_Leithe_Cuinn
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=57293
page ID: 57293
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=57293