Mór Muman ⁊ Aided Cuanach meic Ailchine‘Mór of Munster and the violent death of Cuana mac Ailchine’
- Middle Irish, Old Irish
- prose, prosimetrum
- Cycles of the Kings, Aided
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]ff. 274a–275b
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 29 pp. 17-216 = Book of Fermoy ‘proper’ [s. xiv / s. xv]pp. 17a–18b
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1316 3, pp. 67-70 [s. xiv (?)]part 3 p. 69a–b
- Middle Irish Old Irish
- early Middle Irish (prose), Old Irish (poetry).(1)n. 1 Gerard Murphy, Early Irish metrics (1961).
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/M%C3%B3r_Muman_ocus_Aided_Cuanach_meic_Ailchine
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=248
page ID: 248
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=248