Immirge na Ciarraige‘The migration of the Ciarraige’
- Late Old Irish, Middle Irish
- Cycles of the Kings
- Cuin tancatar Ciarraigi a Connachtaib?
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin]cols 875 (line 27)–876 (line 5)
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) f. 75rb (earlier foliation: 134rb) lines 41–61
- Late Old Irish Middle Irish
- Late Old Irish and Middle Irish: the text “exhibits a mixture of Old and Middle Irish grammatical forms. This mixture can be best explained by the assumption that it was written during the Old Irish period but was revised thereafter in part in order to bring it more linguistically up-to-date” (Hull).
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Immirge_na_Ciarraige
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=240
page ID: 240
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=240