Guaire Aidne, Cumméne Fota and Caimín of Inis Celtra
- Cycles of the Kings, Irish hagiography
- Foras feasa ar Éirinn
- Keating's recension of Cath Cairnd Chonaill
- independentThe text comes down in a relatively independent form as opposed to being embedded within a larger textual framework.
- Version in YBL and the Book of Lismore (details below)
- Acta sanctorum Hiberniae
The story comes down in a number of related versions.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin]p. 132 col. 795 (l. 21ff)
- Cork, University College, Book of Lismore = Book of Lismore (Leabhar Leasa Móir) [s. xv]ff. 86va–86vb
- Acta sanctorum Hiberniae (Latin account)
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Guaire_Aidne,_Cumm%C3%A9ne_Fota_and_Caim%C3%ADn_of_Inis_Celtra
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=13025
page ID: 13025
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13025