verse beg. Fo réir Coluim cén ad-fías
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry
- Fo réir Coluim cén ad-fías
early Irish poet, known as the author of Amra Choluim Chille
See more Bécán mac LuigdechBécán mac Luigdech
Given by Nessa Ní Shéaghdha, Catalogue of Irish manuscripts in the National Library of Ireland (1961):
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 50 [s. xvii]pp. 107 (line 21)–114 (line 2)Headed Laoidh imrind innso do rinne Dallan do Coloim C. and written in capitals; accompanied by Middle Irish glosses written in small characters.
- qq 2, 14 and 22 are quoted elsewhere.
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
- ‘Imbu macan coig bliadhna’ (pp. 10-26), Irish version of the Infancy Gospel of Thomas (apocryphal text)
- ‘Mairi mathair, an maic bic’ (pp. 26-29), poem on the Virgin Mary.
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Fo_r%C3%A9ir_Coluim_c%C3%A9n_ad-f%C3%ADas
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=11602
page ID: 11602
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=11602