Buile Shuibne‘The frenzy of Suibne’
- Late Middle Irish, Early Modern Irish
- prose, verse
- Cycles of the Kings
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iv 1a (236a) = Book of the Ó Duibhgeannáin [s.xvii (?)]pp. 82a–95b
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 K 44 (58) [1721-1722]pp. 131–180
- Brussels, Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique, MS 2324-2340 (3410) ff. 59a–61bProse only, with the exception of three stanzas.
- Late Middle Irish Early Modern Irish
Late Middle Irish or Early Modern. Some of the verse may be predate the composition of this text.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Buile_Shuibne
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=171
page ID: 171
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=171