The monastery of Tallaght
- Old Irish, Early Modern Irish, Latin
- Texts associated with the Céli Dé
- First version(4)n. 4 Westley Follett, Céli Dé in Ireland (2006): 104–105.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 3 B 23 (1227) = Tallaght manuscript [s. xv2]pp. 33–47 and 51–52Incomplete.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 3 A, ff. 1-19 [c.1467]f. 14vheading: ‘Bithbin menadaighi is e a h-uchtaras’beginning: ‘Robhoi telchomarc már a Muigh Lena do naebaib Erenn’Fragment corresponding to ch. 73–74.
- London, British Library, MS Additional 30512 = Leabhar Uí Maolconaire [s. xv-xvi]f. 33vFragment.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS C i 2 (1234) [s. xv-xvi (?)]ff. 38r–38vFragment.
- Second version:(5)n. 5 Westley Follett, Céli Dé in Ireland (2006): 106–109.
- Old Irish Early Modern Irish Latin
- Old Irish (first version);Early Modern Irish and Latin (second version).(6)n. 6 Westley Follett, Céli Dé in Ireland (2006): 101–102.
Cf. Óentu Mail Ruain.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/The_monastery_of_Tallaght
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=481
page ID: 481
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=481