St Gall Priscian glosses
- Old Irish, Latin
- Irish glosses
- Old Irish Latin
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
- Vol. 1: Introduction; Book 1-5.
- Vol. 2: Translation and commentary; indices
Secondary sources (select)
- Karlsruhe Codex Augiensis (Reichenau) CXXXII
- Paris BN ms lat. 10290
- Milan Bibl. Ambr. Codex Ambrosianus A 138 sup.
- Leiden Universiteitsbibliotheek, BPL 67
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/St_Gall_Priscian_glosses
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=15061
page ID: 15061
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=15061