Colum Cille, Comgall and Cainnech
- Irish religious texts
- Colum Cilli ⁊ Comhghall ⁊ Caindech dochúatar do thigh Crumthir Dathí
- Cork, University College, Book of Lismore = Book of Lismore (Leabhar Leasa Móir) [s. xv]ff. 85vb–86ra
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
- I. Colum Cille, Comgall und Cainnech [fol. 43b2 ff], pp. 42-43
- II. St Patrick und Laegaire's Sohn Lugaid [fol. 44a1 ff], pp. 43-44
- III. Maoil Póil und die tote Nonne [fol. 44b1 ff], p. 44.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Colum_Cille,_Comgall_and_Cainnech
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=13035
page ID: 13035
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13035