Betha Molaga‘The life of Molaga’
- Middle Irish, Early Modern Irish
- Irish hagiography
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 29 pp. 17-216 = Book of Fermoy ‘proper’ [s. xiv / s. xv]p. 89a
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS A iv 1 (968) [c. 1627]p. 41
- Latin translation
- In his Acta sanctorum, Colgan published a Latin, revised version of the Life. The verse is omitted here and the order of the narrative is rearranged.
- Middle Irish Early Modern Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Betha_Molaga
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=25825
page ID: 25825
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=25825