- Old English, Latin
- Anglo-Saxon texts
- A: Cambridge, Corpus Christi College, MS 173 = Parker Chronicle [s. ix-xi + s. viii-ix]ff. 1–32
- B: London, British Library, MS Cotton Tiberius A vi [s. x2 – s. xiv2]
- C: London, British Library, MS Cotton Tiberius B i [s. xi1 – s. xii2]Quires 15-22
- D: London, British Library, MS Cotton Tiberius B iv [s. xi–xii + xiv/xv]
- G: London, British Library, MS Cotton Otho B xi [s. xiin]Fragment. Nearly all of it was destroyed in the Cotton Library fire of 1731
- Old English Latin
Old English and Latin.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Anglo-Saxon_Chronicle
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=707
page ID: 707
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=707