Agents persons, peoples and institutions
The library, formerly the Cathedral Library, is housed in the chapter house that stands on the precincts of the Church of Ireland St Patrick’s Cathedral. It holds a collection of early printed books, maps and manuscripts first assembled by Theophilis Bolton, archbishop of Cashel between 1730 and 1744.
Cathal Crobderg See: Cathal Crobderg Úa Conchobair
- d. 742