The Irish Ecclesiastical Record
Journal founded in 1864 by Cardinal Paul Cullen; associated with the seminary at Maynooth. During the century of its lifespan, the journal went through five series: the original series ran from 1865 to 1868 (volumes 1–5), followed by a new series with consecutive numbering, which ran between 1869 and 1876 (vols 6–12). A third series appeared in 1880–1896 (vols 1–17), a fourth in 1897–1910 (vols 1–28), and a final, fifth series in 1913–1968 (vols 1–110).
The bibliography contains records for 24 publications in this journal.