Orgain brudne Uí Dergae‘The destruction of Uí Dergae's hostel’
- Old Irish
- Cycles of the Kings
- Cín Dromma Snechtai [s.viii / s. xin]It was once contained in the now lost Cín Dromma Snechtai.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 N 10 (967) = Book of Ballycummin [s. xvi]p. 72heading: ‘Togail Bruidne Da Derg’
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 88 [c. 1564]f. 13rbheading: ‘Togail Bruidne Da Derg’
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 7 [s. xvi]col. 5No title
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 (H 3. 18) [s. xv-xvi]part 18 pp. 556a–556bheading: ‘Bruiden hi Derga’
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii]ff. 98b–99aheading: ‘Slicht Libair Dromma Snechta inso’beginning: ‘ORGAIN Brudne Uí Dergae trá iarna remscélaib’Later version, here also referred as Bruiden Uí Derga.
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Orgain_brudne_U%C3%AD_Dergae
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=12364
page ID: 12364
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12364