Dinnshenchas of Brug na Bóinne IIverse beg. A chóemu Breg, bríg nad bréc
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Mythological Cycle, Dinnshenchas
- A chóemu Breg, bríg nad bréc
No short description available
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 164First part.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 211Second part.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 (536) = Book of Ballymote (Leabhar Bhaile an Mhóta) [1384 x 1406]p. 354abeginning: ‘A caemu Breag, brig nad breg’
- Y =
- H =
- M =
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]End only.
- S2 Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B ii 2 (741) [s. xiv-xvi ?]
- S3 =
- V =
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_Brug_na_B%C3%B3inne_II
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=12808
page ID: 12808
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12808