Dinnshenchas of Brug na Bóinne Iverse beg. Án sin, a maig Meic ind Óc
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Mythological Cycle, dinnshenchas
- Án sin, a maig Meic ind Óc
Cináed ua hArtacáin, Úa hArtacáin (Cináed)
Middle Irish poet.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 (536) = Book of Ballymote (Leabhar Bhaile an Mhóta) [1384 x 1406]p. 354a (line 5ff)beginning: ‘An sen i muig meic in Óg’
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B ii 2 (741) [s. xiv-xvi ?]
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_Brug_na_B%C3%B3inne_I
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=4175
page ID: 4175
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4175