Dinnshenchas of Ailech IIIverse beg. Ailech Frigrenn, faithche na ríg rígda in domain
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Mythological Cycle, Dinnshenchas
- Ailech Frigrenn, faithche na ríg rígda in domain
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- poem only
- The text occurs in the Edinburgh manuscript only and not in the other copies of this ‘recension’.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 255ra
- M =
- S3 =
- H =
- V =
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B (?)
- Ed. = Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.16 [s. xvex]f. 6rPoem fragmentary and partly illegible.
- Middle Irish
Poem on the dinnshenchas of Ailech.Dinnshenchas of Ailech IIDinnshenchas of Ailech IIDinnshenchas of Ailech.Dinnshenchas of AilechDinnshenchas of AilechProse tract on the dinnshenchas of AilechDinnshenchas of Ailech IDinnshenchas of Ailech I
Poem on the dinnshenchas of Ailech.Dinnshenchas of Ailech IIDinnshenchas of Ailech IIDinnshenchas of Ailech.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Dinnshenchas_of_Ailech_III
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=13337
page ID: 13337
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13337