verse beg. Tathus drecht dron-amhnus
- Early Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Ulster Cycle
Early Irish poem about Cú Chulainn, attested as an addition to several copies of the dinnshenchas of Srúb Brain.
- Tathus drecht dron-amhnus
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote (Leabhar Bhaile an Mhóta) [1384 x 1406]p. 378b, lines 8–29
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]p. 476b, lines 15–35
- Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]ff. 107va (line 33)–107vb (line 20)
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]pp. 32a (line 7)–32b (line 7)Heavily glossed copy of the poem
- Early Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Tathus_drecht_dron-amhnus
numerical alternative: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=18498
page ID: 18498
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=18498