Agallamh na seanórach
- Early Modern Irish, Middle Irish
- prose, verse
- Finn Cycle
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 24 P 5 (MacAdam and Reeves 819, 93) = Reeves manuscript [s. xvii]The primary manuscript. The text breaks off incomplete.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 L 22 (Hodges & Smith 149, 106) [s. xix]An acephalous transcript by Samuel Bryson from RIA MS 24 P 5
- Excerpts (probably ultimately derived from RIA MS 24 P 5 above)
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS F v 2 (35) [s. xviii]
- Early Modern Irish Middle Irish
- Middle Irish source material has been modernised.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Agallamh na seanórach
page url: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/Agallamh_na_sean%C3%B3rach
numerical alternatve: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?curid=12919
page ID: 12919
page ID tracker: https://codecs.vanhamel.nl/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12919
Browse linked data